Mechanical Engineering : Facilities
- Thermal Engineering Lab
- Automobile Engineering Lab
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Machine lab
- CAD/CAM lab
- Engineering Mechanics Lab
- Machine Drawing Lab
- Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
- Material Technology Lab
- Theory of Machine Lab
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Lab
Purpose of Mechanical laboratory:
- To understand various mechanical properties of materials.
- To study the different component of power plant.
- To demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and report results.
- For analysis fluid flow of different passes and surface.
- For drafting the different component which required in industry.
- To perform mechanism analyses to find the position, velocity, acceleration, and dynamics of multi-bar mechanisms.
- To provide a fundamental understanding of the principles of heat transfer due to conduction, convection and radiation.
- Understand the basic structure of an automobile.
- Welding shop
- Fitting shop
- Machine shop
- Carpentry shop
- Molding shop
- Pattern shop
- Smithy shop
Purpose of workshop practice
- To understand applications of hand tools and power tools.
- To understand the operations of machine tools.
- To Select the appropriate tools required for specific operation.
- Comprehend the safety measures required to be taken while using the tools.